Bringing the comfort of a home’s interior to outdoor spaces brings warmth and definition helping create a great outdoor living area says Peddler Interiors designer Jerome Farris. Weaving all-weather materials as well as luxury details also helps create a stunning covered porch or poolside living area.
Here are some of Farris’ favorite ideas for creating a dreamy space.
- Sunbrella fabrics really help warm up a space and can help define a sitting area. I’ve used Sunbrella for pool draperies. One of my favorite uses is skirting poolside chaises for a luxury resort feel.
- Extend the life of your room with a good space heater. When possible, install the heaters in the ceiling of a covered porch which makes it a perfect spot for watching the big game spring or fall!
- Bringing the inside out by hanging fun, whimsical items from old shutters and baskets to French vintage accessories. It really helps make a space cozy.
- Outdoor rugs by Surya come in an array of color and patterns. Made of polypropylene, the rugs withstand weather and are easy to clean.
- Add some pouf to your patio! Dash and Albert make a wonderful outdoor pouf which can add quick, pull up seating.
Farris said beautiful accessories have just arrived at Peddler Interiors which are great additions to outdoor entertaining including Jan Barboglio iron serving pieces, acrylic glasses, pitchers and ice buckets as well as an acrylic party barrel which doesn’t sweat.
Peddler Interiors offers a beautiful array of accessories and furniture in their 8,000 square foot store just off Interstate 840 in Murfreesboro. Peddler’s exclusive Design 360 services offers design consultation from ground up home building and renovation to seasonal refurbishing. Contact them today for a design appointment at 615-896-5431.