From summer porch parties to the Fourth of July, being prepared to bring a little thank you for your hosts is always nice and here are some of the Peddler Interiors staff top summer party hostess gift ideas.
1. Dips And Gourmet Foods – Your hostess has insisted you bring nothing but you still want to express your yummy thanks. From Savory saltine seasoning to Captain Rodney’s grilling and dipping sauce, your gift will be memorable for days. Also check out Robert Rothschild Farm’s Hot Pepper Raspberry Preserves, Onion Blossom Horseradish Dip, Artichoke Spinach Dip.
2. Cocktail Napkins & Spreaders – With a great seasonal selection, everybody needs a fresh supply of cocktail napkins or a new spreader. Our line of Caspari napkins soooo cute and we have a great selection of spreaders!
3. Tea Towels – Light and easy, tea towels are always a needed item for the busy host. Check out our clever supply of Wild Hare with just the right sentiment for any occasion.
4. Candles – Martha Stewart agrees and lists candles as one of her favorite gift ideas. But, don’t worry about having to make your own. Some of our favorites are Antica Farmacista, Aromatique, Nest and Rosy Rings.
5. Nora Fleming Serving Collection – Described as one gift for any occasion, the always adorable Nora Fleming serving and décor collection, with interchangeable minis, was a popular choice for a recent bridal party shopping with us!
Your small token of appreciation will take on an even more special presentation when gift wrapped by our experts. We are open Monday through Saturday. Come visit and check us out on Facebook or Instagram for all the latest in design, home decor and gift ideas.