Saturday, November 26 is Small Business Saturday—and at Peddler Interiors in Murfreesboro, we couldn’t be more excited.
It’s about so much more than just our small business. We proudly support other small businesses, local and national artists, and designers. According to the Small Business Administration, hundreds of businesses in Middle Tennessee qualify as “small businesses” with big dreams… and we’re proud to be one of them.
Small Business Brands at Peddler Interiors
Peddler Interiors and Gifts carries some of the most unique gifts you’ll find anywhere, which means our showroom is the perfect destination on Small Business Saturday and we’ll have delicious food samples from our specialty products Friday and Saturday!
We still have Thanksgiving-themed décor available, and many of our guests have started shopping for Christmas items as well.
Some of our favorites (especially during the holidays) include:
- Beatriz Ball tableware, linens, and glassware. Beatriz Ball home items, designed by the company’s namesake, are made entirely by hand. Most Beatriz Ball pieces require the work of at least 12 artisans, which makes them truly spectacular.
- Nora Fleming gifts, serving, and décor. Nora Fleming items are often whimsical and always charming. These pieces are ideal for last-minute Thanksgiving and Christmas décor, and they make excellent gifts.
- Rosy Rings candles and home fragrances. Rosy Rings candles and home fragrances are designed to add ambience to any gathering, and our collection in the showroom is the perfect place to find fall and winter holiday accents that will make your get-together even more special.
- Magnolia garland is one of the must-have holiday decor items which will maintain its beauty for years!
- Our holiday wreaths can be customized with the bow of your choice tied in store!
Peddler Interiors’ Small Business Saturday Hours
We’d love for you to join us on Small Business Saturday when you’re out and about in Murfreesboro. Our in-house expert designer, Jerome Farris (who was voted Readers’ Choice for top interior designer in Greater Nashville House and Home Magazine), and our entire Peddler Interiors team will also be on-hand to help nudge you in the right direction.
We’ll be open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., and we’re located at 1756 West Northfield Boulevard. We can’t wait to see you!