Add color, inspiration and character to nearly any space by choosing fine art from our Murfreesboro interior design showroom.
Whether you are shopping for yourself or an interior design client, you will find precisely what you need to transform an ordinary space into an extraordinary one at The Peddler.
Our Fine Art Collections
In order to best serve our clientele, which comprises esteemed interior designers and individual collectors, we have art from a number of exceptional local artists whose work has been featured across the globe.
Whether you need to find a particular piece or you want to explore themed pieces by extremely talented artists, we can help you procure the fine art you need to create a perfectly finished look in any home or business.
- Jamali: Contemporary art, mystical expressionism. Jamali’s fine art includes spectacular paintings on cork, and he works with a number of other mediums, as well.
- Joel Knapp: Lively color, impressionism. Joel Knapp’s art typically covers a wide array of subjects, plein air and studio works.
- Murat Kaboulov: Vivid impressionism. Murat Kaboulov’s art is featured in a number of galleries in Europe and the U.S., as well as in several private collections.
- Streater Spencer: Still lifes, impressionism. Streater Spencer’s art features a number of spectacular scenes in various mediums.
- Paige Morehead: Textures, abstract. Paige Morehead’s beautifully abstract acrylic paintings are found in galleries, exhibitions and private collections all over the U.S.
- Mary Miller Veazie: Figurative, plein air landscapes, portraiture. Mary Miller Veazie is a local artist with incredible talent whose art is on display in dozens of locations throughout the country.
- Jeff Green. Abstracts and mixed media. Jeff Green’s art, in addition to gracing our showroom, is found in numerous galleries and private collections around the world.
Visit Our Showroom Today to Experience Our Fine Art Collections
Guests are always welcome in our Murfreesboro interior design showroom to explore our spectacular collections.
Please call 615-896-5431 or contact us online to learn more about what’s on display at The Peddler this month. We’ll be happy to welcome you and your clients and help you find the perfect fine art for any space.